The School of Nursing at Columbus State University has several scholarships available to students in all programs of study; BSN, RN-BSN, MSN, and FNP. Scholarships are awarded by the Honors and Scholarship Committee which includes faculty and staff members of the School of Nursing.
All scholarships are awarded for the current academic year, and the sum of the award is divided by fall and spring semester. Scholarship recipients are required to meet the conditions of the scholarship to receive the award per applicable term.
Applications - Eligible students are notified via CSU email each spring term with an opportunity to submit an application for School of Nursing scholarships. Only those students who are eligible will receive an application.
For full descriptions of the School of Nursing scholarships, including criteria of eligibility, please see the following descriptions:
- Al and Bettye Caproni Memorial Scholarship
- Astrid Hiie Baker Nursing Scholarship (Word)
- Chhokar Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- CSU ADP Endowment
- Deanna Robinson Memorial Scholarship (Word)
- Elizabeth T. Corn Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- Janice White Hudson Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- Jean Hartin Nursing Scholarship Endowment
- Kenneth Nance Nursing Scholarship (Word)
- Louis and Katherine Hazouri
- Melanie K. Money Scholarship
- Melinda and Ken Goldman Endowed Nursing Scholarships
- Rose Gutman Nursing Scholarship (Word)
- Sarah Angermuller Scholarship