Pre-Nursing Admission Exam
The Admission Assessment (A2) is required for admission to the nursing program.
- You may take the exam twice per calendar year, but there must be a 6 week break between attempts.
- The last day to take the exam is February 28, 2014 for the Fall 2014 class.
Evolve Reach A-2 Test (by Elsevier)
- Appointments are scheduled online at testing.columbusstate.edu. Click the following link: http://testing.columbusstate.edu/index_current.php. Then click "admission assessment" and follow the instructions to schedule your appointment.
- If you are not able to take the exam at CSU, please contact the testing center at 706-507-8020.
- Non-refundable fee $65.00 (includes proctor fee) - payable to Testing Center
Format: Online, proctored, timed exam
Evolve Reach A2 Test includes:
- Math, Reading, Grammar (scores used as part of nursing admission criteria)
- Minimum of 70% required on each of the 3 tests; minimum of 75% average of 3 tests required. Scoring 75% or better does not guarantee admission into the nursing program. The scores are considered along with your GPA. Note: In line with CSU School of Nursing policy, grades are not rounded.
- Learning Styles (scores NOT used as nursing admission criteria --- used in Student Success Program after admission)
Study Guide Available
- "HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review" Edition 3-available through most bookstores
- Phone 1-800-545-2522
- ISBN #: 978-1-4557-0333-3